Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello!

Hello! For those who don't know, I am Casey, and the whole reason I created this blog is to share my thoughts on things above. I will look at scriptural traits and truths and connect them with how we can apply them and use them in our daily lives, hence the name "Scriptural Truths and Plain Common Sense".

The main influence to why I started this blog was my brother's and friend's blog
"Encouragements to Godliness". On occasion, I will build on what they have already said in their letters, and I would recommend that you look at their blog.

I will try to post at least once a week, more or less.

Your brother in Christ,
Casey

1 comment:

  1. Hey Casey!

    I found your brother's blog two days ago through The Rebelution blog and just found yours now! Can't wait to read all that you have to share about God's amazing word.

    God Bless!

    Lexi (www.jumps4joy.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete